Membership and Chapter Development Committee
- Grow ANTA Membership/Network
- Consolidate / Open New Chapter
- Assist to Strengthen Existing Chapters
Coordinator: Mr. Dhiraj Chaudhary Members: Chapter Presidents
- Make financial strategy for ANTA Financial Sustainability
- Develop Financial Reporting (Transparency), Record Keeping and Auditing Policy
- Make awareness ANTA Executive for financial need and collection of funds from ANTA Members, organizations and other non-members.
Coordinator: Mr. Mukesh Karna Members: Mr. Santosh Sah
Fund Raising Committee
- Develop List of Fund Raising Activity
- Fundraise for different purposes
- ANTA Projects, Convention, ANTA Emergency Fund, ANTA IT Fund and other funds required by ANTA
Coordinator: Dr. Indra Dev Sahu Members: Mr. Mukesh Karna
Develop/Revise/Promote Policy and Procedure Guidelines/Recommendation for “Good Governance” for ANTA to be Successful Organizations in Present and Future. Following are some example but NOT limited to: Major Policy/Procedure Issues, Bylaws, ANTA Election, ANTA Awards, Patron/Advisory etc.. Friends of ANTA for members that are NOT people of Madheshi’s origin but would like to be associated/Support ANTA
Chair:- Mukesh Singh Members: Mr. Lalit Jha
Develop/Promote/Implement Policies/Ideas that are in Active Support of ANTA’s Missions and Objectives. At the special workshop sessions during 2012 ANTA Convention at Washington D C; following key advocacy issues were discussed: Professions, DV Winners, Students, Out of Status, USAID Program, VISA Process, etc..
Chair:- Mr. Ritesh Chaudhary
Members: Mr. Vijay Singh, Mr. Arbind Singh
Service (Charity Project) Committee
- Develop/Promote/Implement Projects for the Welfare of Madheshis in USA and in Nepal.
- Develop Project Selection Procedures
At the special workshop sessions during 2012 ANTA Convention at Washington D C; following key Service ideas were discussed:
- SKILL Directory,
- Resume Bank,
- Journalism Scholarship,
- Anti- Dowry,
- Professional Award in Nepal,
- Deaf Project,
- Sponsor one project in your own Village, etc.
Co-Chairs:- Dr. Akhilesh Singh
Members: Dr. Kaushal Jha, Dr. Biplav Yadav, Dr. Mamta Singh
Develop/Implement activities that will attract youth (teenagers/students) living in USA to ANTA
Co-Chairs:- Mr. Aniket Sah/Ms. Kanta Mallik
Members: Mr. Dhiraj Chaudhary
Women Welfare Committee
Develop/Promote Policies/Activities to encourage women living in USA to participate in ANTA - Promote Activities to Support Women Welfare and Equality Issues in Nepal
Coordinator:- Mrs. Sunaina Chaudhary Members:
Global Outreach /Network Committee
- Develop/Promote/Implement activities that will create global network of Madheshis by working with various Global Madheshi’s organizations.
- Assist Madheshis in other country to create ANTA like organizations
- Actively work with NRN (NRN NCC if USA) to promote cause of Madheshis identity, integration and empowerment.
- Coordinator: Mr. Lalit Jha
- Members: Ms. Annapurna Deo
- Mr. Ratan Jha
- Dr. Binod Shah
- Mr. Mukesh Singh
Publication and Media Committee
- Assist with publication of ANTA related information
- Coordinator: Mr. Bindeshwar Sah
- Members: Mr. Dhiraj Chaudhary
- Mr. Mohan Yadav
- Dr. Indra Dev Sahu
- Develop plans and arrange fair/seminars to promote/preserve Terai festivals and arts.